Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a maritime company for the recruitment of 20 Surfer Pilots.
Job reference No.: NGA0476
Sector: Maritime - Nigeria - Western Africa
The responsibilities for this position shall include working offshore as a captain or pilot of vessel/surfer.
- Possess a valid yellow card
- Possess a valid medical certificate
- Must be registered as a seafarer with NIMASA
- Possession of relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage
- Possess Marine Deck Officer Certificate of Competency (preferably OOW / Chief Mate...)
- Possess a valid International passport
- Possess a valid discharge book showing a minimum of 18 months seatime experience in the marine industry
- Know and adhere to all company safety and operational policies and management directives, and to ensure vessel personnel understand and adhere to same
- Report to the Shore Base Manager
- Manage vessel, personnel and materials in a safe and cost effective manner
- Ensure complete compliance with the company and regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date:18th September, 2012
How To Apply:Interested candidates should