Christopher Kings & Associates: Our client, a growing safety and security solutions company is seeking to hire professionals with track records of competence to fill the following positions Administrative and Accounts Officer immediately:
Job Title: Administrative & Accounts Officer
Reference Code: CKA-ARD –ADM-02
Responsible for providing accountings, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Receive clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using varying applications.
- Taking Minutes at meetings
- Coordinate supply of money on hand to meet branch's daily needs and legal requirements.
- Provide support in business writing projects
- Participate in and conduct customer survey for the company.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, substantiating business transaction.
- Carry out field activities to source for Clients and Execute marketing strategies,
- Support other staff in other assignment.
- Coordinate and maintain records and reports
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing etc.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Compute salaries and other remunerations
- Performing other duties as assigned by your department head and/or Manager.
Other duties will be assigned occasionally to meet up with the demand of the business.
- BSC/HND in any of the following, Administration, Management, Accounting or any related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts;
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the security industry will be a good advantage
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work under little or no supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations
How to Apply
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:email@example.com
Or submit a hard copy at Suite B 105, Terminux Union Plaza, 11 Dunukofia, beside Southern Fried Chicken, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
NB: All applications should be submitted by or before 30 September 2012. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please Submit CV and cover letter as attachments. Specify job title and reference code.
Only Abuja based applicants would be considered
Application Deadline: 30th September 2012