Candidates must have a lively personality, leadership skills and self-discipline and must be able to work with little supervision.
VACANCIES FOR SCHOOL INSTRUCTORSLOCATION : Lagos State
Plato Learning Nig. Ltd.,A name to beat in the business of private home and school tutorial service provision in Nigeria, due to market expansion in Lagos, is seeking to recruit experienced and aspiring instructors in special curricular courses and extra-curricular activities; for a competitive, world-class and career boosting Private home and School Tutoring program.
- Coaching of some extra-curricular courses in Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Teaching of selected special subjects in Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Producing & recording lesson plans, prior to execution of all teaching assignments
- Collating and updating test-bank to be used in the standardized testing of all current and future teaching assignment performance
- Administering end-of-month standardized tests for all teaching assignments
- Marking & reporting end-of-month standardized test results for all teaching assignments
- Private Home Tutoring
- Completing all on-the-job and coursework training requirements
- Follow all instructions given and required by the host management.
- Assigned administrative duties
Computer Studies; Computer Appreciation; Microsoft Office Packages; Multimedia Editing; Graphics Design; Auto-CAD; Accounting Packages; Technical Drawing; Electronics; Applied Electricity; Metal Work; Wood Work; Auto Mechanics; Home Economics; Food and Nutrition; Physical and Health Education; Shorthand and Typewriting; Arabic Studies and French.
Extra-curricular Courses: Music; Physical and Health Education; Swimming; Karate; Taekwondo; Soccer; Badminton; Volley Ball; Basket Ball; Hand Ball; Table Tennis; Lawn Tennis; Drama; Painting; Craft; Guitar; Piano; Drums set; Trumpet; Violin; Ballet Dance; Choreography Dance; Boys Scout; Boys Brigade; Girls Guide; Track and Field Sports (High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Long Jump, Sprinting, Hurdle, Shot put, javelin and Discus) and Indoor Games (Scrabble, Draught, Ayo and Chess).
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Ability to communicate excellently in English Language
- Computer Literacy
- Proven competence in the field of choice
- The flair and passion for imparting knowledge must be strong
- Very neat and highly formal dressing conscious
- Knowledge of British Curriculum is an advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar role is MANDATORY
- Minimum of a University degree at Bachelors level in any field
- Minimum of a Polytechnic diploma in any field at HND level
- NCE may be considered for Primary School Cadre
- Any other equivalent qualification may be considered
- B.Ed in any selected field is an advantage
- Professional qualification in a relevant profession is an added advantage
JOB HOURS: 8am – 2pm Monday to Friday
Plato Learning Nig. Ltd. is not a School.
Use your course of specialization from the list above as the subject of the mail.
The job is a full-time job, except otherwise agreed.
If you currently earn above N60,000 a month, please DO NOT apply for this job.
Candidates who wish to take up the job on part-time basis SHOULD state their preferences.
Candidates must be SPECIFIC on the skill of preference.
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and an application letter containing all the requirements above to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All applications must be submitted before 1st of October, 2012.
Forward all comments and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call +234-(0)815-169-3333 and +234-(0)802-346-9850