Job Position: Mechanic Technician II
Job Reference Code: 00214884
Job Location: PortHarcourt
Job Status: Full Time
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by company, and government entities.
- Perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Test equipment for proper operation.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Under general supervision, Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO's, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- Possession of a Technical School certificate.
- 3 years of experience in related fields.
- A license to drive a commercial vehicle may be required.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Click the link below to apply.You will need to sign in or sign up to apply.