John Holt Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: General Manager, Property and MRDS
- Prepare annual budget and conduct all activities towards achieving set targets.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain database on property maintenance/management program.
- Maintain up-to-date database on rent and lease information for properties nationwide and ensure timely collection.
- Manage the portfolio so as to optimise returns.
- Ensure properties are efficiently maintained and implement planned maintenance programmes so as to ensure continuous improvement and preservation of condition.
- Identify underperforming or surplus properties for development or disposal as appropriate.
- Exchange correspondence with local, state and federal governments and their agencies.
- Advise on statutory bills payment for properties across the network.
- Drive property development initiatives based on turn-key and other solutions as applicable.
- Secure properties by contracting security services; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; and responding to emergencies.
- Maintain knowledge of warehousing solutions and property development competition.
- Develop the existing MRDS business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters Degree or an education/experience combination in the areas of marketing, business administration, real estate (leasing & development), property management and/or retail management.
- Applicable professional qualifications and awards.
- Ability to perform in a busy, dynamic, multi-tasking work environment.
- Ability to regularly physically inspect properties and individual units.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills a key requirement.
- Understanding of business administration principles.
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of human relations skills.
- Familiarity with multiple Nigerian languages is a strong advantage.
- Good planner with ability to maintain good public relations (internal & external).
- Must be prepared to travel as coverage is nationwide.
- Proven Warehousing Solutions, Facility Management and Property Development experience of a minimum of 10 years at senior level.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Experience with affordable housing, Primary Mortgage Institutions an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2012