The week-long program will include rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by EDC faculty), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which participants will present solutions to different business problems. The learning environment will minor that of the top business schools around the world with the case studies focusing on:
- Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance
- Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise
- General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- Are you a Serving Youth Corper or just finished serving in Nigeria?
- Imagine Attending a Management Course at the Pan African University (Lagos Business School)
- Learn and develop skills in writing business plan, marketing services.
- Learn how to face entrepreneurial challenges in Nigeria and solve business problems using high level intuitive skills.
- Between November 5-10th, 2012 you will have opportunity to develop more skills and learn about business opportunities, business strategy, information technology, business finances and financing.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corper, or just finished (July, 2012)
- Possess proven interest in general management or Entrepreneurship
- Have a track record of Leadership
- Must be 27 years or younger (Born 1985 or later)
- Must have excellent academic Records
Date: 5th to 10th November, 2012
How To Participate
Application forms are available at:
Lagos: Suite 1, 5 Oriwu Street Elf Estate Bus-Stop Behind Citi-Lodge Hotel Lekki.
Port Harcourt: C/o Wider Perspectives Ltd. Management Consultants, Ground Floor 180 Aba goad PH.
Abuja: Suite T3 3rd Floor, Febson Mall, Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja
For more info call
Adegbola: 08035748435, 08092863418; Ayodele: 08189802971; Afolabi 08033532714
Fill and submit application form on or before the 5th October, 2012