Job Position: Vice - Chancellor
Tenure of Appointment: A Single term of four years.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidate for This position is expected to possess the following:
- An internationally distinguished Professor with a Doctorate Degree Certificate from a recognized University.
- Ability and resolve to provide the type of leadership that will enable the University to achieve its mandate
- Evidence of distinguished research accomplishments characterized by consistent and sustained publications
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2012
Method of Application
All interested Candidates should send ten (10) copies each of the following:
- A Letter of application containing details of qualifications and experience for the position.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae with G.S.M No(s) and list of three (3) Referees.
- Relevant Credentials/ Certificates available to
The Deputy Registrar
Ihiala, Ihiala LGA.
P. O. BOX 48
Note: Only short listed candidate will be contacted.