effective; September 15, 2012 to October 6, 2012.
The schoalrship award is in the following categories:
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award - For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award For applicants from non-host communities
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of NAOC
- Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and lmo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community
- the current (2012) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
- the current (2012) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
Note: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres and Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 6th October 2012. Click here to start online application
orClick to learn how to apply
orClick here for more information
Application Deadline 6 October, 2012.