Crownspring Ltd is an indigenous engineering company which specialises in civil and Building engineering projects, provision of city infrastructure such as Water supply; Estate development; Borehole drilling, Drainage and Culvert Constructors; Dams and Road Constructions.
Owing to rapid expansion in our business, we have urgent need for professionals with experience and passion for excellence to help drive our mission to the next level.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Post graduate Cognate experience of not less than 10 years.
- ISO certifications knowledge would be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/HND/ M.Sc. in Architecture, Quantity Surveying Building or Civil Engineering.
- MBA an added advantage.
- COREN or professional membership would be an added advantage.
- Monitors the Project progress with the assistance of the Project Control Manager and takes necessary steps if required to expedite progress.
- Issues periodic Project related Reports to Management and Clients.
- To understand and be able to interpret each and every Clause of the Contract Agreement between the Client and the Company.
- To give regular updates on Equipment and Materials.
- To recommend the award of Sub-Contract(s) especially for Construction and Commissioning and follows up their execution.
- To be responsible for the Change Management.
- To be responsible for the Risk Management (Establishment and follow up of the Risk Register and incident report.
- To prepares manpower and other resources requirement schedule for the Project and coordinates with different departments and company officials.
- To assign resources to the project as required.
- Act as the prime contact with the Client, and as the technical, contractual and commercial interface
- Experience of managing/working on projects up to the value of 500 million Naira.
- Ensures the quality of Works and manages all engineering, procurement and construction related activities.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the Safety requirement and procedures during both Engineering and Construction in order to deliver to the Client Installations safe to build and safe to operate.
- Ensures the timely completion of the Project within the budget.
- Prepares and monitors Project cost and cash flow.
Method of Application
Interested Qualified candidates should send their applications along with a detailed resume including salary requirements to:
email@example.com quoting the position and reference as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2012