We require the services of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professionals. to fill the following vacant position.
TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Sales Officers
- Prospect, establish and maintain new and old clients
- Conversant with passenger and/or commercial vehicle sales
- Experience in sales of automobiles, Infrastructure, Construction Equipment (ICE) or tractors would be a definite advantage
- Achieve sales target in designated territories
- Must be a go-getter able to open and close sales
2.) Chief Security Officer
- Develop policies and procedures on areas such as security continuity planning, theft prevention, etc.
- Oversee the activities of outsourced security personnel and the entire security network in all our locations.
- Investigate security breaches and liaise with relevant law enforcement agencies.
- Experienced security personnel (being an ex-service man is an added advantage)
- Ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the implementation of global security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure security of company assets.
3.) Service Advisor
- Responsible for customer relationship and service delivery
- Automotive experience absolutely compulsory
- Young and energetic (not more than 45 years of age)
- A good degree/HND
- Must be computer literate
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 3-5 years industry experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Valid driving licence for positions 1 and 3
- Fully conversant with outlook, word excel, and power point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
Competitive salary, Pension, Health care, and excellent scope for career progression
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format and brief profile (in Excel format-see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: Tatahr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3 October, 2012