We are looking for a credible and highly motivated Business Analyst & Insights Executive to work within the Business Development Unit. The Business Development teams focus on business development opportunity management, and ensure sales effectiveness & best practice across the firm’s opportunities. The team focuses on ensuring that these business development activities deliver return on investment and revenue conversion.
The successful candidate should have the requisite skills/capability to analyze and produce insightful business and industry reports to support company-wide sales activities.
Job Title: Business Analyst & Insights Executive
Reporting to the Business Development (BD) Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for Business, Sector and Competitor analysis, insights and reporting
- Information gathering and Reporting on Industry/ competitor intelligence
- Produce proactive business insights on specific clients
- Co-ordinate and prioritise enquiry flow, while liaising regularly with the BD Manager and supporting service sales teams
- Contribute to the reporting and management of internal/ external sales process activities
- Contribute to the management of CRM tools, and monitor and report on sales and market intelligence, combining to global intelligence databases/ resources
- Contribute to client and competitor news to local and regional internal communications
- University degree in Economics, Political Science or related field from a recognised institution
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current affairs and business industries
- Ability to utilize and statistical software packages (SPSS, Eviews, Stata, etc)
- Research / sales experience in a ‘Business to Business’ environment
- Ability to creatively customize research methods in response to peculiar business needs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working independently, as well as in a team environment
- A track record in project management
Application Closing Date
22 October, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here and apply online