as well as building service contractors, has a vacancy for Business Development Manager based in Lagos. The successful candidate will be responsible for identification and development of new business opportunities as well as servicing the existing accounts. He/she will report directly to the Country Director.
- Develop a business strategy for the identified sector
- Develop action plans to deliver the strategy
- Develop and grow existing accounts through a focused sales plan
- Service existing key customers
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities
- Develop a strong relationship with clients who are decision makers
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- Graduate degree in Chemistry, Food Science or Chemical Engineering
- At least 4 years Experience in Business to Business selling is a must
- In-depth understanding of the market
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiatives and manage priorities
- Excellent communication and organization skills is highly required
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
EXPOSURE ON THE JOB
This position will give the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work with top professionals on some of the most trusted brands in the commercial cleaning and sanitation industry.
- Experience the energy and passion for a cleaner, healthier future.
Competitive Benefits package.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to email@example.com making " Business Development Manager" subject of their email. CVs are to be sent on or before 3rd October 2012 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.