Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence,
strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
JOB TITLE: CALL CENTER OPERATIONS MANAGER
Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
• Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;; enforcing call centre policies and procedures.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• 7-10 years of experience in a large contact centre/ customer care managing at least awork force of 200-300 employees currently or have experience of managing a unit independently.
• Graduate in any discipline, MBA Degree would be added advantage.
• Excellent communication oral and written
• Flexible for shifts and willing to work in 24 x 7 environment
• Customer Focus
• Customer Service
• People Management
• Managing Processes
• Emphasizing Excellence.
• Verbal Communication
• Informing Others
• Process Improvement
• Problem Solving
• People Skills
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
Application Deadline: 20 Oct, 2012