Arbico Plc was founded in 1958, (Building & Civil Engineering Contractors) is a full service building and civil engineering contracting company quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
Arbico Plc has over the years been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for Government, Multinational Companies, Industrial Groups, as well as High Net worth Individuals
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Ceiling /Tile/Partition Installer
Responsible for working in the interiors of buildings installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings.
- Install ceiling tile on walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of houses and other buildings.
- Help build walls and ceilings.
- Mount decorative or functional tiles or blocks, strips, or sheets of shock-absorbing materials to ceilings and walls of buildings.
- Ensure walls are soundproofed.
- Measure and mark the surface according to blueprints and drawings.
- Select and order appropriate amount of tiles.
- Nail mouldings to the wall to support and seal the joint between the ceiling tile and the wall.
- Mount tile using adhesives.
- Press tile into place firmly.
- Remove chipped or defective tiles.
- Add tiles for backsplash or decorative touches.
- Assist in remodels.
- Building and construction experience with knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Ability to estimate sizes, distances, and quantities; or determine time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform work activity.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CV or brief on previous work(s) done as well as other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org