development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions.
We seek qualified candidates for the below position of:
Job Title: Chief of Party (Program Director)
Req ID: 2875
- The Chief of Party (COP) or Program Director provides overall project technical and managerial leadership; liaison and communication with local partners, governmental organizations and donors; direction of planning and implementation of project work plans to ensure quality project results.
- The COP should have a record of effective management, strong human-relations, strong writing and communications skills and a working knowledge of Nigeria’s basic education system.
- Graduate degree in education;
- At least 10 years experience in managing USAID, Dfid or other donor projects ;
- Masters degree in education, linguistics, or related field required, PhD preferred. Working mastery of Word, Powerpoint, Excell and other standard computer software systems
- Fluency in English.
- Experience working in Africa and Nigeria, specifically, is highly preferred.
- Eight plus years education administrative experience at school, district, regional or national levels;
- Demonstrated expertise in basic education issues
- Documented excellence in project performance and technical report writing;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 21st October, 2012