to fill a vacant position at its Headquarters in Accra, Ghana.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer I
As a Human Resources Officer, the candidate must have a clear understanding or human resources core objectives in HR management and development and should also have the ability to provide strategic HR support to the offices of the Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and programmes.
- Preparation of HRM reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Assisting in the handling of staff development and management issues.
- Coordinating of all HR matters relating to employees records.
- Coordinating of staff performance management process
- The qualified applicant must possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree. A Masters Degree in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Applicant should be a qualified HR professional with certification by relevant professional institute.
- Applicant should not be more than forty years.
- The eligible applicant must have at least 3 years post qualification work experience in a reputable institution.
- He/She must have the knowledge and understanding in handling and implementing HR policies and procedures.
Eligible applicants must;
- Have strong background and knowledge in all key human resource management and development domains.
- Be willing to work extra hours.
- Have good interpersonal skills, be a team player, be able to work with little or no supervision and have good writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Have high proficiency in computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet skills.
- Be self motivated, have ability to write good reports and analyze staff investigation reports.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to download application form from the Council’s website www.waecheadquartersgh.org The downloaded Form should be completed and saved as a Word Document Only and forwarded to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note: Completed application form should NOT be sent in scanned or jpeg format.
The completed Application Form should be submitted on or before 2nd November, 2012.
Attention: Deputy Director, HRM
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2012