Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates within and outside the Civil Service to fill the existing vacancy in the State Fadama Coordination Office.
Position Title: Monitoring And Evaluation Officer (MEO)
The monitoring and evaluation officer (MEO) will be responsible for overseeing activities under the Project Management component of the project which pertain to tracking and evaluating implementation performance.
- Develops a Management Information System (MIS) for the project In collaboration with the monitorin’and evaluation specialist at the National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO).
- Conduct impact evaluation and beneficiaries assessment.
- Produces and disseminate periodic progress report.
- Consolidates monitoring arid evaluation (M&E) reports for the state Fadama Technical Committee. (SFTC).
- Undertakes relevant studies and surveys as may be required.
- Updates the monitoring and evaluation indicators;
- Implement the M&E plan.
- Assist the State Project Coordinator (SPC) in the preparation of work plan and budget.
- Organizes and conduct planning monitoring and evaluation (PME) workshops and training for the project implementing agencies in the State.
- First or Higher Degree in agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of six (6)years post qualification experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation especially of externally assisted projects.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Competence in the use of standard computer software applications for statistical analysis
- Fluency in local language is a major advantage.
Application Closing Date:
30th October, 2012
Method Of Application:
Applications should be accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae sealed and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority, (KNARDA)
Km 9, Hadejia Road, Yankaba,
P.M.B 3130 Kano.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.