The National Council of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Nigeria needs suitably qualified personnel to fill the following positions at the National Secretariat of the Institute.
1) Deputy Director(Administration and Finance)
- Bachelor Degree in the Social Sciences, Accounting and Finance,
- Also required are policy Development and analysis, Strategic Correspondence Development and management and Supervisory skills
- 10 years cognate work experience in similar positions
- A Master Degree in Transport/ Logistics/ Supply Chain and Chartered Membership of CILT will be an added advantage
- Administrative, Accounting, Financial, Computer/IT and Public relation skills.
2) Secretary/ Librarian
- HND Sciences, Secretariat Studies, Computer Science or Information Technology Skills
- Three (3) years cognate work experience as Secretary or Librarian. A combination of the two skills will be an added advantage.
- Computer /ICT Compliant, Hardware/ Visual Library Management, Inter Personnel, Public Relations Skills etc
- OND in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance, Statistics.
- Possession of relevant Professional Qualification(s) will he an added advantage.
- Three (3) years cognate work experience with appropriate IT. Skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to:
National Executive Director,
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport,
4th Floor, 15b, Awolowo Road,
South-West Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline 25th October, 2012.