environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions.
We seek qualified candidates for the position of Senior Technical Advisor/Reading and Literacy Specialist in Nigeria.
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor Reading and Literacy Specialist
Req ID: 2891
The Senior Reading Specialist (SRS) is responsible for technical leadership of state-of-the-art early grade reading program, providing senior expertise in instruction, assessment, coaching, training and materials development and supervising technical personnel. Working closely with the COP and the Project's technical staff, the SRS ensures effective planning, delivery and documentation of basic education interventions.
- Master's degree or higher in education, elementary education linguist, reading, literacy or related field.
- Specific training in reading/literacy
- Strong demonstrated writing, supervisory, communications and training skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience working in Africa and Nigeria, specifically, is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, expertise and success in mother-tongue based early grade instruction and English as a second language, assessment and teacher training activities.
- Five plus years experience in reading/literacy project implementation
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 21st October, 2012