an experienced Solution Support Specialist to head our Operations.
The right candidate reporting to the Board, will need to have experience with developing/supporting enterprise solutions on multiple plattforms and technologies.
Job Title: Solution Support Specialist
- Defining and implementing standards and best practices for software development.
- Developing, testing, and delivering programs to specifications given.
- Ensuring that developed software code is optimized to meet or exceed stated response time and processing requirements and process efficiently on hardware platforms.
- Supporting the software development liftcycle.
- Being current on new technology and making recommndations to the development team.
- Complying with problem and change management processes in order to provide fast response to unexpected problems and be proactive with solutions, which avoid potential problems.
- Applying industry best practices and methodologies in all efforts.
- Providing and maintaining program and system documentation for all work,
- Interfacing with user community identified public or corporate bodies with the aim of recommending, developing or selling relevant solutions for project/functional enhancement.
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position, the applicant should have:
- Bsc in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years Programming with Java, EE, Web Services, SOAP, and XML.
- Minimum 3 years Administration experience in IBM AIX.
- Minimum 5 years Programming/Administration experience in Oracle Database
- Minimum 3 years experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents including UML diagrams.
- Experience with Crystal Report and other Business Intelligence Tools.
- AbilIty to explain complex subjects to the audience with wide variety of technical skills.
- Be driven by the desire to achieve measurable, specific result within tight time frames.
Application Closing Date
6 November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV to:
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.