With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
In pursuance of our growth and objectives opportunities now exist in our team as
Job Title: Supply Planning Manger
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Lead the Supply Planning team and manage MRP processes effectively to ensure timely order processing and material availability for manufacturing operations and support production and delivery of orders to meet the sales forecasts within budget.
- Manage MRP processes effectively to ensure timely order processing and material availability for manufacturing operations and support production and delivery of orders to meet the sales forecasts within budget.
- Manage Supply Reviewing Meetings to support effective Sales & Operations Planning. Promptly and Jointly develop and maintain the Customer Service Agreement (CSA) with the Demand Planning Manager and external customers.
- Manage site systems (MFG Pro, JDE & Manugistics), exception messages and events to avoid stock outs and achieve site business targets.
- Manage Site working capital through effective inventory level management and material planning/forecasting.
- Manage the buying function to order and deliver raw and packaging materials to meet production requirement.
- Ensure 3rd party manufacturing and storage are well managed to prevent financial losses to the organisation.
- Minimum qualification and experience – B.Sc. degree or its equivalent in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering discipline 6 – 10 years working in supply chain functions in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated business knowledge in ERP Systems in a manufacturing sector
- Full understanding of supply chain KPIs and MRP philosophy
- Competencies End to end Supply chain understanding.
- Pro-active planning and risk management capability.
- Performance and result-oriented with sound leadership qualities.
- Strong communication skills and drive.
- Superior planning, problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Good team player with excellent motivational skills.
- Proactive with cross group/functional collaborative skills.
- Effective cost management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ERP systems.
18th October, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here and apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on Supply Chain
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.